Eligible patients can save up to $70 on each prescription with the OxyContin Savings Card
If you have a valid prescription for OxyContin®, please call 1-855-227-0303 to speak to a McKesson call center representative about signing up for the savings program. Patients must meet eligibility requirements. Other restrictions may apply.
After paying the first $45, save up to $70 on your first prescription by providing the pharmacist with the OxyContin Savings Card.
- The OxyContin Savings Card can help reduce out-of-pocket prescription costs for eligible patients
- You are responsible for the first $45 and any amount that exceeds the total OxyContin Patient Savings Program offer
- To receive your savings, give your Savings Card, along with your valid prescription for OxyContin Tablets, to your retail pharmacist
- If you have questions about the Savings Card, or if you lose your Savings Card, please call 1‑855‑227‑0303, 8 am to 8 pm ET, Monday through Friday
- One Savings Card per patient. Patients with government-funded prescription drug coverage are not eligible for this program (see eligibility requirements below). Patients will be required upon initial use to call the red toll-free number that appears on the card to confirm insurance information prior to use. Once activated, the same Savings Card is valid for use with each eligible prescription for OxyContin Tablets during the program period
- The Savings Cards cannot be used more than once during a 14-day period
- The patient is responsible for the first $45 out-of-pocket expense on each prescription and any amount that exceeds the total OxyContin Patient Savings Program offer. The card then provides savings of up to $70 per prescription on additional out-of-pocket expenses
This card cannot be used if prescriptions are covered by: (i) any federal or state healthcare program, including a state medical or pharmaceutical assistance program (Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, TRICARE, etc); (ii) Medicare Prescription Drug Program (Part D Program); (iii) insurance in states that have an “all payer” anti-kickback law or insurance that is paying the entire cost of the prescription. Card use must comply with all Terms and Conditions. The patient is responsible for the first $45 out-of-pocket expense on each prescription and any amount that exceeds the total OxyContin Patient Savings Program offer. Limit one Savings Card per patient. Patients must meet eligibility requirements. Other restrictions may apply.
Terms and Conditions
Patients must meet eligibility requirements. Patient agrees to report their use of this card to any third party that reimburses them or pays for any part of the prescription price. Patient additionally agrees not to submit any portion of the product dispensed pursuant to this card to a federal or state healthcare program for purposes of counting it toward their out-of-pocket expenses (such as TrOOP under Medicare Part D or Medicaid). This card is not valid with any other program, discount, or incentive involving the covered medication. This offer is not contingent upon any past, present, or future purchases of the covered drug or any other product, and this offer may be rescinded, revoked, or amended without notice. No reproductions. This card is not insurance. This card is void where prohibited or where restricted beyond the terms herein. For questions about this card, call the OxyContin Patient Savings Program at 1-855-227-0303.