While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, Purdue's most important asset is your trust. Keeping user identifiable information secure is a priority for Purdue.
- Purdue will take reasonable steps to safeguard any information you share with us. Purdue stores the information you provide about yourself in a database in order to provide you with the information you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the database unless you request that it be removed;
- Purdue will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum Purdue requires to deliver superior service to you, which includes advising you about Purdue's products, services and other opportunities, and to administer Purdue's business;
- This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from site visitors under the age of 13;
- Except as described above, Purdue will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions, to technically process your information and to determine the effectiveness of our projects; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our website; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; or (vi) to the enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable;
- As a resource to our visitors, Purdue may provide links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of these websites, as Purdue cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices;
- At any time, you can contact Purdue to remove your names from our marketing list; and
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER PROTECTION POLICY
We are committed to the responsible protection of your Social Security number ("SSN"). This notice applies to any SSN that we collect in the course of our business. We protect the confidentiality of SSNs, including by maintaining manual and/or electronic security procedures to guard against unauthorized access to SSNs. We also limit access to SSNs, including by only granting access to SSNs to our employees who use that information to perform their job-related duties. In addition, we disclose SSNs to third parties only where necessary for business purposes and not otherwise prohibited by law.